1. The Regulations define the rules for the provision of services, responsibility and stay in the Cape of Dreams. It is an integral part of the contract, the conclusion of which takes place by making a reservation or paying the entire fee for the stay. By making the above-mentioned The Guest confirms that he / she has read and accepts the terms of the Regulations.
2. The Regulations apply to all guests staying in the Cape of Dreams.
3. The cottages are rented for days, and during the holidays in a weekly system - from Saturday to the next Saturday or from Sunday to Sunday.
4. The hotel day lasts from 15.00 to 10.00 (3.00pm to 10.00am)
5. A request to extend the stay should be put in by phone, e-mail or in person. We will accede to your request as far as possible.
6. In order to confirm the reservation, the Guest is obliged to make an advance payment of 30% of the amount of the stay, within 2 days from the date of making the preliminary reservation. The payment should be made to the bank account of Santander Bank Polska S.A. Recipient: Marzena Chmielewska, account number: 08109026460000000123988862
7. All charges related to renting a cottage must be paid on the first day of stay.
8. The guest is allowed to cancel the stay up to 30 days before its commencement. If the Guest resigns from the stay less than 30 days before the start of the stay or during the stay, we do not refund the cost of the stay.
9. The basis for the Guest's check-in is the presentation of an ID with a photo.
10. Smoking cigarettes or tobacco products in the cabins is strictly forbidden.
11. Children under the age of 18 should be in the area of Cape of Dreams under the constant supervision of legal guardians. Legal guardians are financially responsible for any damage caused by the actions of the children.
12. Cape of Dreams is not responsible for valuables left in the house, on the terrace or on the premises of the resort.
13. Rubbish and other waste should be stored in a container located at the parking lot.
14. In the area of Cape of Dreams, the presence of dogs and other animals is allowed after prior arrangement, and after paying the appropriate fee, in accordance with the current price list.
15. It is forbidden for the animal to climb onto the furniture, use bedding, or be left alone in the house.
16. The owner of the animal is financially responsible for the damage caused by it, and is also obliged to ensure that his pet does not disturb the rest of other guests, to lead him on a leash and take him outside the premises if necessary, and to remove any dirt left on the premises of the facility.